2009年9月28日星期一

Qi Zhang one person's symphony orchestra

I know her just now .I also find some material about her. Qi Zhang has been playing since the age of nine. Performing in various venus in Shanghai, nationwide and overseas, including an electronic organ concert at Shanghai Concert Hall. She won first Prize in the International Electronic Organ Competition in Spain in 2004.
I'm a string player.I do not know so much about organ. I think her technic is perfect.But she just only one person.If she play a orchestra music .She could not think everything, she can not play every part .
I saw someone said she dynamic is not very good and sounds little peaceful or something like that.I just want to say that is electronic organ.It can not do many color change.And it is very difficult to play a symphony by herself.I think she is wonderful organ player.She did a good job.I will support her also!

没有评论:

发表评论